No germs. Only soft and smooth hands with a soothing floral scent.
This hand wash, blended with Vetiver Root Oil and Citric Acid, thoroughly cleanses the hands of illness-causing germs while leaving behind a Soothing herbal fragrance of Vetiver Essential Oil. The formulation, infused with nourishing Aloe Vera, also maintains the skin’s natural moisture balance, helping to keep your hands soft and supple even after multiple uses.
• A gentle formulation that cleanses and refreshes hands without drying the skin
• Helps kill disease-causing germs
• Keeps hands soft and supple even with repeated use
• Topped with a calming Vetiver aroma
• Suitable for : All skin types
• Net Content : 250ml or 8.45oz
• Note: We care about your allergies. Please be advised that this product may contain nut extracts.
How To Use:
• Dispense a dollop of the hand wash onto wet palms and rub them together to produce a rich lather.
• Scrub the palms, fingers, wrists, nails, and the back of your hands well for 30 to 60 seconds.
• Rinse thoroughly and pat your hands dry using a clean towel.
• Vetiver Root Oil: Filled with anti-bacterial and antimicrobial properties, vetiver oil helps with inflammation and rashes. It is rich in antioxidants that detoxifies the skin preventing pigmentation, discoloration and early signs of aging.
• Lavender Oil: A popular ingredient in aromatherapy, lavender oil gently heals and moisturizes the skin from deep within. Its antibacterial properties also keep the acne at bay without clogging the pores.
• Aloe Vera: Known for its healing and medicinal properties, Aloe Vera is filled with vitamins, minerals and anti-inflammatory properties. These help the skin combat acne, soothe sunburns, reduce puffiness and dark circles, all this while moisturizing the dry skin.
Exclusive personal care products from Nourish Mantra.
Bulk Packaging: Manufacturer provides bulk packaging optimally customized to minimize freight costs. For special packaging or private label branding, Please write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org before or after placing any order.